Monday, December 19, 2016

NEW Impression Obsession Stamps

Very excited to share with you today my newest releases from Impression Obsession. 



Pathways

Shattered

Alleyway

Intersection

Mark Makers

Grid Skid

Tire Tracks

Corrugated

Made in the USA, these stamps are deeply-etched, red rubber cling stamps. Perfect for art journaling, mixed media backgrounds, and all your mark making needs. The two sets are available for pre-order now from my online shop. The stamps are also available individually, as either cling or wood mount, from the Impression Obsession shop.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Look fabulou, especially love the shattered stamp. Just need them in the UK.
Love
Amanda x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm with Amanda. My favorite is shattered, too!

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Yep I agree with Amanda too! Wonderful set of stamps Seth
Hugs
Donna xx

PUFF said...

Seth
Your are putting great stamps out to fast for me to keep up.
Fantastic.

Happy Holidays, my friend hope to see you soon.

PUFF

Debrina said...

I think corrugated is definitely my favourite, Seth. Happy holidays to you, I hope the New Year brings with it lots of grand plans and creativity!