Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June Events

The summer has begun in NYC and is going to start off with a bang for me. The month of June is overflowing with creative fun and I cannot wait to be able to share it all with you.


STENCILS

My newest stencils coming from StencilGirl Products

DVDs

Four workshop DVDs being released by F+W Media

WEBINAR

Webinar with the crew from F+W Media

WORKSHOPS

June takes me to:

West Carlton Arts Society in Ontario, Canada - workshops full

The Ink Pad in NYC - workshop full

Kept Creations in Whitman, Massachusetts
Dimensional Stenciling - workshop full
Brick by Brick - a few spots open

Visit my workshop page for info on my upcoming 2016 workshops in Australia, New Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut, Colorado, and Texas. 

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

YOU are a busy man! Good Luck, Seth.

elle said...

He's here. He's there. He's everywhere! I saw you in the magazine rack, a commercial for Make it Artsy, and .... good for you!

World of Michael Trent said...

How exciting. Cannot wait to see the new stencils. But...when do you have time to breathe? haha

peggy gatto said...

I love the colors of the canvases on this post, dreamy blues! Will check out the stencils!!!