Monday, March 21, 2016

April Events

April is a busy month for me, talking me from north to south and from coast to coast.

Join me in Lake Worth, Florida for 3 workshops from 4/1 to 4/3 at Everything Scrapbook. This is the first time I am teaching in Florida.

Join me in San Jose, California for 3 workshops from 4/10 to 4/11 at A Work of Heart. I am thrilled to return to this venue after a wonderful experience last year.

Join me in Santa Rosa, California where I am teaching a very special, 3-day workshop as part of the Art is You retreat from 4/13 to 4/15. This is the first time the retreat is being held at this location.

I will be selling original artwork and all my products -- including my new collection from Spellbinders -- at a very special 3-day Art Trunk from 4/15 to 4/17 at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel & Spa as part of Art is You. You do not need to attend the retreat to attend the Art Trunk. 

I end the month in NYC, where I am teaching 1-day workshops at Pratt Institute in Manhattan on both 4/24 and 4/30. You do not need to be part of the Pratt community to attend.

Head to my workshop page for details and registration information for all these classes and additional workshops through July 2016. I will be posting my schedule for the second half of 2016 very soon.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Seth,

I don't know how you do all that you do. Safe travels and have fun on all your many projects and work shops. So lovely to have met you in Taos. xoxo