Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Week Links: 70

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 70...

Embroidered textured landscape art from Ana Teresa Barboza.

Remember my Living with Art online collaboration? Check out the book Artists Living with Art by Stacey Goergen, Amanda Benchley and Oberto Gili.

Epic 3D graffiti from street artist Odeith.

Joanna Wirazka uses fallen leaves as her canvas to create stunning landscape art.

Love this floating college from Laura Lein-Svencner.

Fabric mending inspired by century-old Japanese textiles.

Excited to see that Roxanne Evans Stout's new book - Storytelling with Collage: Techniques for Layering, Color and Texture - is now available for pre-order on Amazon.

9 comments:

Jo Murray said...

SO much to look at this week. Great to re-view everyone's art in their homes. 3D art! WOW! Hard to believe it's 2D. I'm a fan of Laura Lein-Svencner...she's such a great collagist.

Miss Marple said...

Thank you for the inspiring links. Especially Laura Lein-Svencner is a favourite for me now! Have a creative Sunday! - Irma

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

These are all great finds, SETH.
LOVELY, just LOVELY.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You found some great artwork again, Seth. I was especially blown away by Odeith's street art and the embroidered textured landscapes.
Thank you!

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Wonderfully bright collection for this dreary weekend!

elle said...

Telling stories in mending, in floating collage, on leaves, in corners, on walls, and in embroidery. You've done it again!!!

Carol said...

Wonderful links as always. I'm already a big fan of Laura. Hope to take a class from her some day.

Diana Trout {Nan.DT@verizon.net} said...

Thanks Seth, I always appreciate these posts from you! That leaf art is wonderful.

Diana Trout {Nan.DT@verizon.net} said...

Thanks Seth, I always appreciate these posts from you! That leaf art is wonderful.