Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Week Links: 41

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week.
All previous links can be found here.

And here is Week 41...

Linda Tieu shares her favorite podcasts to listen to while creating.

If you like gems, beads and jewelry...you are gonna love this post from Deryn Mentock.

This new web series from The Metropolitan Museum of Art, coming 3/25, looks fascinating.

Wendy Watson shares some simple but effective ways to critique your own work.

50(!) free online courses for creatives and entrepreneurs from Creative Boom.

I have always been mesmerized by the paper sculptures made by Anna-Wili Highfield.

This article from the NY Times is getting me even more excited for Basquiat: The Unknown Notebooks opening next month at the Brooklyn Museum.

6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

GREAT LINKS.
I will definitely share the collage artist with my collage students! Thanks!

Deryn Mentock said...

Thank you for including my gem blast in your weekly links, Seth! xxoo

Wendy Watson said...

I really enjoy your weekly links Seth . . . it's an honour to be included!

elle said...

Seth!!! :( Grass is starting to show, spring is arriving, and you post 50 free on line courses! You've done it again! :)

Jo Murray said...

Those paper sculptures are extraordinary!

Kay Wallace said...

Way too much good info to digest in just a short time during a week of house guests! I will be back. Loved the "gem" post and the online course list.